March 4, 2016 by Hivedome
One of the new features we are excited to show is the Reporting Exports Administrations Screens
Until now the export schedule, which extracts data from the Heritage tables and sends it to the Reporting Database, had to be set up as a background job. In this release, new screens have been introduced which will enable Admins to:
– This screen updates in real time, you can kick off a manual export and watch it move from pending to in progress to complete or fail. This ‘state progression’ feature also works for automatic exports that are set to run that day.
– Exports that are created together will be grouped together in the Export screen, enabling Report Administrators to name the groups. If a name is not given, the name will default to the list of Trading Entity codes.
– You can edit and delete schedules directly from this screen.
– To Edit a group just select those trading entities and create an new release schedule.
– A status of ‘Created’ will show when schedules have been created but the server has not had time to acknowledge them.
– Completed exports in both screens show when they were run, by who (manual only), state and the elapsed time.
– Displays a Job ID for all schedules to aid issue resolution if the job does not appear to run
We think these screens are an important and valued addition to ITAS 8 and hope you like and utilize them.
There are several ways to discuss potential ideas with us: